In the form of our professional commitments to unveil the disruptions and recommend the corrective and precautionary actions to the organizations we contribute for a better tomorrow.
Audit & Risk Assurance
AUDIT & RISK ASSURANCE
- Statutory Audit.
- Internal Audit.
- Tax Audit.
- Concurrent Audit.
- Due Diligence Audit.
- Forensic Audit.
- Operations Audit.
- Management Audit.
- Compliance Audit.
- Inspection/ Investigation.
- Stores Compliance Audit.
- Fixed Assets Verification.
- Event Management and Mass HR Planning.
- Business Advisory.
- Transaction Support.
- Business Valuation.
- Corporate Finance.
- IFRS Advisory.
- Merger and Acquisition.
- Private Equity and IPO Support.
- Corporate Restructuring.
- Information System and Risk Management.
- Strategic decision making.
- Brainstorming Sessions.
- Evaluation and Training on potential areas.
- Streamlining Operational and Functional aspects.
- System designing.
- Formulation of SOP's.
- Performance Review and Comparative Analysis.
- Recommendations on Accounting, Taxation and Compliance Issues.
Accounting & Business Support
ACCOUNTING & BUSINESS SUPPORT
- Accounting Services Including Management Accounting.
- Review of Accounting Systems.
- Accounts /System Manual.
- Back–office operations including Payroll/ HR Processing.
- Transaction Processing – Orders/ Claims Processing.
- Standard Operating Processes.
- Financial Verification.
- Claims Verification and Processing.
Direct & Indirect Taxation
DIRECT & INDIRECT TAXATION
- Registration under Income tax Act - 1961.
- Filing of tax returns.
- Tax audits.
- Representation before tax authorities.
- Advisory services for Planning deductions / rebates / exemptions under the tax laws.
- Personal investment strategy for optimum tax Management.
- Tax management for both Individuals and Corporate level.
- Investment planning for business expansions.
- ROC Compliance .
Goods & Service Tax
- Registrations under GST Act.
- Ascertainment of applicable tax laws and ensuring its compliance.
- Filing of periodical returns and remittance of tax dues.
- Providing clarifications and opinions as and when required.
- Advice on Compliance.
- Providing Updates on significant changes in law.
- Assist in compliance with procedures, availing of tax benefits, etc.
- Assistance during assessments.
- Litigation services involving strategy, preparation and filing of appeals and representation before the authorities.
- Conducting introductory and advanced training to acquaint client's staff.
Forensic & Investigation Audit
FORENSIC & INVESTIGATION AUDITFraud Prevention and detection is of a paramount importance to every organisation. We conduct forensic audits with the objective of gathering quality evidence that can be presented in court or legal proceedings. We provide the following services
- Fraud Investigation.
- Development of a Fraud Prevention Plan.
- Fraud Hotline.
- Forensic Auditing.
- Investigations into theft, fraud and corruption.
- Commercial crime investigations.
- Procurement irregularities.
- Money laundering investigations.
- Financial mismanagement investigations.
- Non-compliance with legislation relating to both the private and public sectors.
- Risk management review.
- Disciplinary process support.
- Quality assurance reviews.
- Data Mining, Analysis, Observations and Recommendations.
Online & Offline Trunkey Support
ONLINE & OFFLINE TURNKEY SUPPORT
- Reduction in the Total Cost of Ownership.
- Fixed IT Management & Support Costs.
- Increased Efficiency and Competitiveness.
- Increased customer confidence through reduced downtime.
- Scalable and Flexible Payment Plans.
- Quick Implementation of New Technology.
- Professional, Certified, Qualified, Experience IT Professionals.
- Proactive Monitoring and Servicing.
- Continuing Infrastructure Assessment and Auditing.
Kpo & Bpo
KPO & BPO
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) is the contracting of non-primary business activities and functions to a third-party provider. BPO services include payroll, human resources (HR), accounting and customer/call center relations. BPO is also known as Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES).
- Knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) describes the outsourcing of core information-related business activities which are competitively important or form an integral part of a company's value chain. KPO requires advanced analytical and technical skills as well as a high degree of expertise.